Every Tuesday, we post a challenge to Christianity and ask you to weigh in. Then we share our response in a Thursday video.
Well this week, we’re taking a break from the “Weekly Challenge” but we still REALLY want to hear from you. We want your ideas for future challenge questions. Has a classmate stumped you with an objection to God? Has your teacher bashed some aspect of Christianity, leaving you tongue-tied and without an answer? Have you seen a news report about some difficult ethical question that you couldn’t answer? Tell us about it!
In the comments section below, write a challenge question that you want us to answer in a future post. Here are a few guidelines:
- Don’t be too broad. For example, don’t ask “Can you defend Christianity?” You would need to be more specific
- Don’t be too narrow. For example, don’t ask “What’s the influence of 1st century acclamations on the praise utterances in Revelation 4:8?” Maybe you and your dog are interested in that question, but not a whole lot of other people are.
- Give us more than one. You’re not limited to one challenge. List them all!
- Make it concise. Don’t write 50 paragraphs. Keep it short and sweet — maybe 3 to 5 sentences.
- Give us your info. This is optional but if you do give us your name, city & state, we’ll find some way to give you some credit on the blog or even in our video response.